My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Random Thoughts III


I feel depressed. Has been a long time since I last had such feelings. You might ask why. I don't know.

I only tell you:
Good things never last, so enjoy the good moments whilst they last. Because they never last. Sooner or later, it all comes to an end. What matters then is how you handle it.

Actually I wanted to post some pictures of Barcelona/ESP but the contrast to my feelings is to big, so I posted a picture of the "Limmat"-River in Zurich. Made in December 2005, reflecting my feelings.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home