My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Random Thoughts II


Another fact which you can add to my previous post: The quality of the air is decreasing rapidly. There is no exchange of the different air layers. The cold air is on the ground covered with a layer of fog. The fog layer causes the following disadvantages: 1. No sun below the layer 2. The temperature is colder than in the mountains 3. The air can't get rid of the emissions thus the air quality is low.

No wonder I want to go away as soon as I can. But I only have a short time window in February or in the middle of March. Where to go?

I miss the sea.
I miss the sun.
I miss high temperatures.


I even don't know if I should stay in Europe or if I should go further away...
Right now, I'd prefer Europe... But this might change...

Paris, Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Kobenhagen, Berlin, Wien, Rome, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Shanghai, Hongkong, Singapore


Picture: 90 Mile Beach, New Zealand

4 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Noblese said...

See, sun and hight temperatures ... this is something I am also looking for, for March. Maybe Egypt again ...

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks for your comment. Right, Egypt would be a possibility. I've never been there but what I heard was highly attracting.
Thanks for the suggestion! :-) Need to keep Egypt in my mind until I'll decide!

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home