My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, January 09, 2006

Random Thoughts I


I'm sorry. I know I neglected my blog so far in 2006. I was quite busy even though I had holidays until now. And this is the next problem. I'm absolutely not keen on going out because it's cold as ice. Seem to be the right words cause all the water is frozen to ice except for the big lakes and rivers. The temperature on the thermometer is around -5°C. That's not the problem. The problem is the bloody cold wind from the North which makes the temperature twice as cold.
Moreover the sky is grey like walls of an old building. You can't see any structures of clouds, no, it's just one pap up there. I haven't seen the sun for almost 2 weeks now apart of some exceptions when I was in Zurich (I really enjoyed that!).

I'm not depressed - not at all - but in one word: Winter sucks.

I'm longing for spring so much! But there are another 5 weeks of university until February 10th. I have to make the best out of it.

I think I don't have to explain the pics. Made both in Auckland/NZL.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home