My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Switzerland VII



4 days left until holiday...
And it seems we have white Christmas! After the storm on Friday it snowed the whole Saturday! After a while the sun came up and the snow partly melted. And this was a hugh problem! Why?
Because the water froze again in the evening and the streets were bloody icy!
I had to notice that when my friends an I were driving home after clubbing at 3am. Luckyly there were no other cars around at this time of the night so it didn't matter we were driving in the middle of the street...



The moral of this story is: Icy streets are dangerous! :-)

I made the pictures a bit outside of Schaffhausen this is why it doesn't seem urban at all here...

3 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi adrian!

thanks for visiting my blog =)

i LOVE switzerland! the scenery is fabulous and truly breath-taking. i would love to go there again in the future. Schaffhausen is a very beautiful town, it's a pity i only got to spend half a day there.

do u mind if i add your link to my blog? =)

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home