My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, December 16, 2005

Switzerland VI



The weather today was just awful... There was a little storm out there with winds up to 100km/h (65mph). Besides, it rained all day... It was a day made for the gym. After classes in the morning from 8-12am I went to the gym at the "Irchel" campus which is not far away from the main campus. The gym at "Irchel" is much better, much bigger and less crowded than the main campus. Usually I do my exercises on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I need to keep in shape, especially now where you are tempted by christmas cookies and christmas cakes on every corner. So I pushed weights and weights and weights watching the storm outside...
After that I enjoyed an expencive rice sandwich with tuna inside...

One word to the sport facilities: There are no limits! You can do whatever you want: From Aerobic to Boxing, Climbing to Karate, Rowing to Cycling...
There are many facilities not far from main campus... Check out: www.asvz.ch

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home