My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Switzerland IX




Yesterday my holidays started. After classes in food chemistry and biology and a short meeting with a computer science assistent, I went back to Schaffhausen. In the train I met a friend, whom I hadn't seen in two years. He studied at the same university and made his master of science in mechanical engineering two years ago. Now he is going to Beijing/CHN for three years to work in a company there! He doesn't speak mandarin at all, but he intends to take a language teacher in China. Anyway... He already went to Beijing this November and he enjoyed it as hell. It was great fun talking with him! He even offered to guide me around in Beijing if I ever come to China!

Maybe in March 2006? ;-)

In Schaffhausen I met another two friends. So I invited them to drink coffee at an italian restaurant called Spaghetti Factory. It's pretty nice there, as you can sit next to the window and watch the people walking by, which is quite amusing!

So far for today...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Took some pictures of the X'mas tree (decorated by Swarovski Jewellery) at Zurich mainstation and of the old town in Schaffhausen.

5 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful christmas tree. Will visit your blog more again :-)

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks for your visiting in my blog.
I'm wondering how could you find
my Blog without Japanese.

I worked in Zürich HB 2years ago.
Swarovski's christmas tree was so beauteful!!
I wanted to take it my home...

Anyway, I'll come back here again.
Have a nice holiday!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Miss Julia said...

Hi Adrian...Glad to know you through blogging..and that u love sports TOO!!..would love to visit europe 1 day...keep in contact:)..u have msn??mine is heymu@hotmail.com ..ok..merry christmas & a happy new year

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home