My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Switzerland I




It's getting colder and colder now. It was almost one year ago (25th of November 2004) when I went to New Zealand. So I could escape the cold temperatures and the monotone grey days in Switzerland's winter. But this year it's different. I have to go to university. Well, have to is not the right word, I mean I do it for myself and so I shouldn't complain. One think I'd like to do is to participate in a mobility program. So I could spend a semester or two at an university somwhere in the world. Right now I tend to Tokyo University because I've already been in Japan and Tokyo University also has a high reputation same as the ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) in Zurich. Other options would be the National University in Canberra/AUS or Georgia Tech in Atlanta/USA. The future is bright, the future is ...

Right, the pictures...

The first two pictures are from Schaffhausen, sunset seen from the main window gallery in my room. The last one is Zurich by night, seen from my University. Do you see any lights? No? Go down and see the pictures from Japan, then you'll understand why Japan by night was great for me!

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger kaaat13 said...

heyy
i love the sunset photos...

: )

and for me.... i like both places.. toronto and hongkong. They both for their good points. how are u liking it in japan?

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home