My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, November 04, 2005

Japan VI




After having spent several days in Tokyo I went to Osaka for 4 days. Actually I went to Kyoto, Himeji, Kobe and Nara during this stay in Osaka. Eating... That's what you have to do there. Osaka is bloody famous for its food... and for its castle. But unfortunately it was raining and quite misty when I visited the castle. Anyway, I saw Himeji Castle, which is even more impressive, so I can't complain.

To the pictures:
JR Shin-Osaka Station
Yodobashi-Umeda Shopping Mall
Shinsuke and me (after an expencive but most delicious dinner ^0^)

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home