My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Japan I



Before I needed to go back to university I went to Japan for 10 days. I took a flight from Zurich to Tokyo with a stop-over in London. Fly British Airways! 15 hours later I was in Narita where the airport of Tokyo is located. There I took the Narita Express train to Tokyo Station. After 60 mins I was in the middle of this burstling city! Tokyo has many diverse districts with different folks. Compared to my hometown it's just awesome how many people you can see walking by and by and by...
The pictures show the districts Shibuya and Shinjuku by night...

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home